Reading updates in the travel trade press it is clear that across the industry it is Travel Homeworking growth that has been the bright spot of this years January trading.
Both Travel Weekly and TTG have been running reports of record Travel Homeworking growth from a number of the key Travel Homeworking companies, including Holidaysplease of course!
Whilst trading amongst the high street travel agents appears to have been patchy at best, Travel Homeworkers have shown again that with the right attitude and work ethic records are there to be smashed!!
And the Holidaysplease Homeworking team really did smash it this January!
- The 2nd week of the month saw us break through the £1million sales mark in a week for the first time to set a new record week which, the following week, we exceeded!
- And we set a new record for sales in a month achieving sales in excess of £4million for the first time.
Individually many of the Holidaysplease Homeworking team had a super-rewarding January.
- A third of the team set new personal records for sales in a month.
- 20% of of the team exceeded the magic £100,000 mark for sales in a month, our greatest number ever.
- The average sales per homeworker in January was over £50,000 in a month for the first time ever. This is industry leading productivity.
The Holidaysplease Travel Homeworking growth in January was achieved by established and new homeworkers. One team member that joined us in November booked £144,000’s worth of holidays in January, whilst at the same time a homeworker who has been with Holidaysplease for over 10 years and has consistently achieved fantastic results, enjoyed her best month ever with us.
And of course the hard work that brought this success brings incredible rewards. Those 20% of homeworkers who hit the £100k mark for the month will have earned at least £5,000 in the month. Our top homeworker for the month earned commission in excess of £10,000 in January!
In travel terms these earnings are way way above average salaries paid on the high street or in call centres. Whilst always remembering that every single penny earned as a travel homeworker is hard-earned, lets also remember that these top earners are not some super human breed of travel agent ninja’s!
They all come from typical travel backgrounds. High Street travel agents, multiples and independents. Call-centres, Tour Operators both large and specialist.
The only thing that sets them apart is the belief, energy, determination and vision that they bring. That is where the Travel Homeworking growth comes from.